Welcome to Mohit Agarwal Classes

Guiding CA, CS & CMA Aspirants For More Than A Decade

  • Our Main Centre

  • 59 Jatindra Mohan Avenue Kolkata-700 005

  • Email us [email protected] For D2H classes [email protected]

  • 9830741471, 8017567120 03325551197 For D2H classes 6290935202/033-25552254

Our Main Centre

59 Jatindra Mohan Avenue, Kolkata-700 005

[email protected]

9830741471, 8017567120, 03325551197

CA NEW SYLLABUS

CA NEW SYLLABUS

 

CA FOUNDATION

       CA Foundation is a Course conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Act, 1949. We appear in this course after passing class 12th. Mohit Agarwal sir is the best faculty for CA foundation all over India. Mohit  Educomp Pvt. Ltd. Provides best Face to Face classes in Kolkata, Video Mode, best pen drive classes / best direct to home classes / best online classes. At CA Foundation Level we provide all these four subjects. Here the students are tested Based on four subjects such as:

      Paper 1: Principal and practice of Accounting ·

      Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Recording

      Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics ·

      Paper 4: Business Economics and Business, and Commercial Knowledge

      CA Foundation examination is conducted twice a year in May/ November.


CA INTERMEDIATE

CA Intermediate is a second-level examinations in the chartered Accountancy course of India. After clearing the CA Foundation examination, we become eligible to register for the CA Intermediates. The Graduates, Post graduates can directly register for CA Intermediates without appearing in CA Foundation. As an institute of chartered accountant of India has informed that 30% question is based on MCQ pattern and the remaining 70% is Subjective type based on present CA Exam pattern. Students are required to obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects for passing the exam. A student can appear for both groups or a single group at a time. If a student get 60% or more marks will get exemption for the next three attempts. A student after clearing either one group or both groups can commence article ship under a practicing Chartered Accountant. At CA Intermediate level we provide Law, Audit & EIS-SM. Mohit Agarwal sir is the best faculty all over India for CA Intermediate Audit, Law & EIS-SM. Mohit Educomp Pvt. Ltd. Provides best Face to Face classes in Kolkata, Video Mode, best pen drive classes / best direct to home classes / best online classes. There are eight subjects in CA Intermediates these are:

GROUP 1

Paper 1: Accounting

Paper 2: Corporate and Other Laws

Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting

Paper 4: Taxation

Group 2

Paper 5: Advanced Accounting

Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance

Paper 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management

Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance



CA FINAL

CA Final is a final level exam in the Chartered Accountancy Course of India. The students after clearing CA Intermediate or IPCC and 3 years of Article ship become eligible for CA Final. Just like the CA Intermediate, it is 70% subjective and 30% objective type. MCQ questions can either one mark or more. Just like CA Inter, it is divided into two groups with eight subjects and paper no. 6 is an elective paper, we can choose any one paper out of 6 papers and it is an open book exam. Students are required to obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects for passing the exam. A student can appear for a single group or both groups at a time. If a student got 60% or more marks will get exemption for the next three attempts. A student after clearing both groups of CA Final becomes a qualified CA. At CA Final LEVEL Mohit Agarwal sir Teaching Corporate and Economic Laws and delivering rank holders. Mohit Agarwal sir is the best faculty for CA Final Law all over India. Mohit Educomp Pvt. Ltd. Provides best Face to Face classes in Kolkata, Video Mode, best pen drive classes / best direct to home classes / best online classes. All the books are attempted to be designed in a uniquely student friendly manner to achieve guaranteed successful results.

There are eight subjects in CA Final these are:

GROUP 1

Paper 1: Financial Reporting

Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management

Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and professional Ethics

Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws

GROUP 2

Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation

Paper 6A: Risk Management

Paper 6B: Financial Services and Capital Market

Paper 6C: International Taxation

Paper 6D: Economic Laws

Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards

Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study

Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation

Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws